State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2014-15, it has assets of INR 20,48,080 crores and more than 14000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. SBI have released notification for the vacancies available in its organization for Junior associate i.e., Clerk with the huge vacancies available. State Bank Of India is now recruiting freshers as probationary officer across india with the respective vacancies available in all locations accordingly and this post provides the information regarding the list of vacancies available with respective to position, age limit etc. All interested and eligible candidates can check and apply for this position before 13th May 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 2000
* Probationary Officers
* Must have completed Graduation in any of the respective disciplines or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018.
* Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 23,700-42,020/- Per Month
Must have minimum age limit of 21 years and maximum age limit of 30 Years as on 01-04-2018 and candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1997 and not earlier than 02.04.1988 (both days inclusive) and age relaxation of 03 years is applicable for OBC candidates and 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Selection of candidates is based on 3 Phases:
Phase I: Preliminary Examination
* Preliminary Examination is conducted for 100 marks which comprises of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning Ability for 100 Marks.
* Candidates who have qualified in the basic interview will be called for Main Examination
Phase II: Main Examination
Main Examination is conducted in 2 parts:
1. Objective Test:
Objective Test is conducted for 200 Marks which comprises of Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General Awareness & English Language which is for 3 hours.
2. Descriptive Test:
Descriptive Test consists of English Letter Writing & Essay for 50 Marks for 30 Minutes.
There will be negative marks in each wrong question.The negative marks will be one fourth of the marks allocated to that question
* Group Exercises – 20 Marks
* Interview – 30 Marks
* Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list.The marks obtained in Preliminary Examination(Phase-I) not considered.
* Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25.
* For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 600/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs 100/-
* Last Date Of Application – 13th May 2018
* Download Of Call Letters For Preliminary Examination – 18th June 2018 Onwards
* Online Preliminary Examination – 1st, 7th & 8th May 2018
* Main Examination – 4th August 2018
* Dates of Final Interviews – 24th September – 12th October 2018
* Final Result Declaration – 1st November 2018