Organization : Subex
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business and Capex Optimisation – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
* Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
* Develops and executes software test plans.
* Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
* Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Must be able to analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
* Should have ability to prepare AT with maximum coverage
* Should also have ability to take a problem solving approach to close assigned tasks.
* Must have ability in test execution and error identification.
* Candidate should be able to refer to releases made in terms of number of bugs / issues reported and within the time frame.
* Should consult with development engineers in resolution of problems.
* Must work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard programming concepts and principles.
* Should work under high supervision/ guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives.
* Should be expected to learn on the job towards developing domain knowledge along with technical/ proprietary skills.