Organization : Sutherland Global
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global BPO and technology-enabled services company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer facing front-office services that support the entire customer lifecycle. It is one of the largest, independent BPO companies in the world serving marquee clients in major industry verticals. Headquartered in Rochester, New York, United States, Sutherland employs over 38,000 professionals and operates in more than 6o locations.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have good windows and networking knowledge
* Must have knowledge on the database administration including IIS
* Must be customer-oriented in managing communications and issues
* Should be reliable in following through with commitments and responsibilities
* Must be creative and resourceful in finding effective solutions to problems and situations
* Should be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
* Must have good knowledge on Java scripting, SQL/Oracle, Windows OS, networking, HL7, windows active directory and HIS (Hospital Information System)
* Should have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Must be able to communicate technical concepts in a clear, constructive, and professional manner to non-technical users
* Should build the company: Identify Resources, define work breakdown structure and track utilization
* Must keep morale high: Ensure motivational programs are in place and encourage frequent recognitions
* Must define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction
* Must take the lead: Develop project plan, define timelines and track budget; recognize risks, identify mitigation plans and track progress
* Must impact the bottom line: Produce solid and effective strategies based on accurate and meaningful data reports and analysis and/or keen observations
* Must strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations.