Organization : Symantec
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Oops Concept/C++/.Net
Symantec corporation in general known as Symantec is an American technology corporation headquartered in Mountain View, California, america. The manufacturer produces application for security, storage, backup and availability – and presents reliable services to aid its application. Net craft assesses Symantec (including subsidiaries) as essentially the most-used certification authority. Symantec is a Fortune 500 manufacturer and a member of the S&P 500 stock-market index.On October 9, 2014, Symantec declared that the manufacturer would cut up into two unbiased publicly traded corporations with the aid of the top of 2015. One company would focal point on protection, the other on understanding administration. The knowledge-management industry will use the identify “Veritas applied sciences enterprise”, echoing the identify of Veritable program.
* Working as part of a highly skilled, globally distributed team focused on building automated solutions to ensure the quality of Antivirus and IPS content.
* Coding mission critical, large scale automated solutions using multiple languages and technologies (Primarily Python/Perl/PHP/Ruby/MySQL).
* Understanding Symantec technologies in-depth. Hands-on experience with security threats – reproducing and remediating infection scenarios.
* Working with customers, partners & stakeholders to diagnose reproduce & resolve content-related issues.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate must be a great programmer with excellent coding skills in any of these programming languages –
* Candidate should have knowledge on Python/Perl/Ruby with OOPS experience.
* Candidate must have hands on experience in C++, Java and .net will be advantageous.
* Candidate must be passionate about technology, security and quality.
* Candidate must have good knowledge of operating systems – primarily Windows, though experience with Linux/Android advantageous.
* Candidate must also have good knowledge of network protocols including TCP/IP.
* Candidate should have knowledge on root cause analysis & process engineering – developing, maintaining and auditing content production processes.
* Candidate must be contributing to team projects and demonstrating responsibility for deadlines.