Organization : Symantec
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Symantec corporation in general known as Symantec is an American technology corporation headquartered in Mountain View, California, america. The manufacturer produces application for security, storage, backup and availability – and presents reliable services to aid its application. Net craft assesses Symantec (including subsidiaries) as essentially the most-used certification authority. Symantec is a Fortune 500 manufacturer and a member of the S&P 500 stock-market index.On October 9, 2014, Symantec declared that the manufacturer would cut up into two unbiased publicly traded corporations with the aid of the top of 2015.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must set up/develop automation systems, workflow systems (or new modules thereof), RESTFul Webservices for the extended team
* Should develop new tools (scripts) and modules respecting best coding practices (unit testing, code review, readability, version tracking, etc.)
* Must maintain and enhance existing code with high product development standards.
* Should develop solutions to solve problems, rather than code to match detailed requirements.
* Must have good problem-solving skills and creativity required.
* Should collaborate with and assist other team members in writing functional, design and user interface specifications.
* Must have understanding of Symantec technologies in-depth.
* Must perfrom root cause analysis & process engineering – developing, maintaining and auditing QA processes. Contributing to team projects and demonstrating responsibility for deadlines.
* Must have ability to communicate complex issues in a simple manner, both written and verbal.
* Many of the people the role comes into contact with are located in different countries and may have differing abilities speaking English.
* Must have strong programming skills in C/C++, SQL, Python.
* Must be strong at data structure and algorithms creation
* Should have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
* Must have knowledge on Windows/Unix
* Must have prior working in Agile Scrum is a plus.