Organization : Symantec
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Symantec corporation in general known as Symantec is an American technology corporation headquartered in Mountain View, California, america. The manufacturer produces application for security, storage, backup and availability – and presents reliable services to aid its application. Net craft assesses Symantec (including subsidiaries) as essentially the most-used certification authority. Symantec is a Fortune 500 manufacturer and a member of the S&P 500 stock-market index.On October 9, 2014, Symantec declared that the manufacturer would cut up into two unbiased publicly traded corporations with the aid of the top of 2015.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in software development with success in roles with substantial responsibility and accountability.
* Must have strong problem-solving capabilities. Familiarity with the use of data structures, algorithms, and protocols to cleanly solve challenges.
* The software is on the Android platform, so familiarity with Java is a must, and familiarity with the Android SDK is a plus point.
* You’ll need to interact with architects, directors, and engineers from Pune as well as USA.
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
* Must need to participate in Code Reviews and have your code reviewed by team members, and ensure near 100% code coverage on the code you develop. Ensure automated testability of the code you write.
* The team follows agile principles, so having prior experience working in agile would be an added advantage.
* Must be coding mission critical, large scale automated solutions using multiple languages and technologies (Primarily Python/Perl/PHP/Ruby/MySQL).
* Must have understanding of Symantec technologies in-depth.
* Must have hands-on experience with security threats – reproducing and remediating infection scenarios.
* Should have working knowledge with customers, partners & stakeholders to diagnose reproduce & resolve content-related issues.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Must have good problem solving and inter personnel skills.