Organization : Symec Engineers
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Symec Engineers (India) Pvt Ltd was founded in 1984 and was initially involved in pressure vessel fabrication and piping works for various chemical, nuclear and pharmaceutical Industries.The first foray into Automation and materials handling came in 1990, when the company successfully built its first Gamma Irradiation Plant for the Kidwai Memorial hospital in Bangalore (India’s First Indigenously built Irradiation plant).Since then, Symec Engineers has successfully completed several gamma irradiation plants in India and Abroad.The company is also involved in the development of special purpose machinery, automated systems, process equipment for high temperature and pressure and Outsourced design and development.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on design,procurement,activities,installation ,commissioning,electro mechanical,design ,project design,drawings,2d,3d.
* Candidate position involves the complete responsibilities for all project related activities such as Conceptualizing and designing for various electro- mechanical automated systems involving conveyor, pick- and- place, process and robotic systems.
* Must have knowledge on detailed engineering design drawings in 2D and 3D, preparation of bill of materials, engineering calculations and simulations, supervision of QA and procurement activities and issuing drawings for manufacturing.
* Must have supervision of manufacturing and assembly activities, installation and commissioning.
* Must have theoretical and practical knowledge in designing Electrical circuits & components.
* Should have in depth knowledge of Electrical circuits and Component Analysis, Testing and commisioning.
* Should be involved in design & drawing of electrical circuits in AutoCAD.
* Must be handling Testing instruments like Power Quality Analyser, CRO,etc.
* Must have body Design skills : Sheet Metal with work experience with Catia software.
* Must have Cab Design knowledge : sheet metal with work experience with Catia software.
* Should have knowledge on BIW – sheet metal with work experience with Catia software.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good problem solving and presentation skills.