Organization : Syncfusion
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.syncfusion.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 28th & 30th April 2018( 10 AM – 2 PM)
Syncfusion is the enterprise technology partner of choice for software development, delivering a broad range of web, mobile, and desktop controls coupled with a service-oriented approach throughout the entire application life cycle. Syncfusion has established itself as the trusted partner worldwide for use in mission-critical applications. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Research Triangle Park, N.C., Syncfusion has more than 12,000 customers, including large financial institutions, Fortune 100 companies, and global IT consultancies.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2017 passed outs are only eligible.
* Should not have any educational gap.
* Must develop and maintain components and applications for the web, desktop and mobile platforms.
* Must work with some of the best UI/UX designers in the world to craft Stunning user interfaces.
* Will be given regular appraisals to ensure quick growth if you deliver on the job.
* Must not have any active backlogs.
* Must be expertise in one or more of the following platforms or languages – C#, Java, C++.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should be effective team player.
* Must have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.
* Must have working knowledge of web technologies such as IIS, ASP.Net, XML, web services, MVC, AJAX, JSON, etc.
* Should be responsible as associate QA Engineer is a primary functional tester of components for enterprise-level Workforce Management and Performance Management applications.
AJ 217, 4th Avenue,
Shanthi Colony, Anna Nagar,
Daniel Jebaraj – 44-91-26210413