Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest and major commercial banks of India. It was founded by T M A Pai, Upendra Pai and Vaman Kudva. At the time of its establishment, the bank was known as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited. The bank, along with 13 major commercial banks of India, was nationalized on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India. The Bank is headquartered in the university town of Manipal, India. The business with a capital of 8000 rupees. T M A Pai, Upendra Pai and Vaman Kudva strove together to set up the bank. The first branch of the bank started its operations in 1925 at Udupi in Dakshin Kannada district in Karnataka state. By 1937, it had secured its membership as a clearing house at Mumbai. The primary objective of the business was to extend the financial assistance to local weavers. Initially, the bank collected as low as two annas from the door steps of the depositors daily through its agents. Syndicate bank is recruiting freshers as probationary officers across India with the required educational qualifications and this post provides the information about the application process and eligible candidates apply before 17th January 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 500
* Probationary Officers
* Must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of rs 34,000/- PM + sum of Rs 3000/- pm as stipend and during the next three months of internship a stipend of Rs 15000/- pm shall be paid.
On successful completion of the PGDBF course within the stipulated time period, the candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale
Must have minimum age limit of 20 Years and maximum age limit of 28 Years i.e., must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1989 and not later than 01.10.1997.
The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student. Changes in the Course fees if any will be informed to the successful candidates subsequently.
* Candidates shall be selected by Syndicate Bank through a selection process consisting of an (open) online test conducted by IBPS followed by Interview and/or Group Discussion
* The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank.
* The endeavor is to select people who are bright, dedicated, have good communication skills (both oral and written), can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
* The Online Test consists of Objective Test (Online): 200 Marks, Descriptive Test (Online) – English Language:50 Marks
* For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 600/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs 100/-
* Last Date Of Application – 17th January 2018
* Download Of Call Letter For Examination – After 5th February 2018
* Tentative Date Of Examination – 18th February 2018