Organization : Syniverse
Job Role : Software Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Syniverse is a global company that provides technology and business services for a number of telecommunications companies as well as a variety of other multinational enterprises. The company’s solutions make it possible for disparate technologies and standards to interoperate, so operators in the mobile industry can provide their subscribers with access to voice calling, messaging, data and other services as users move across networks around the world. The solutions also help enterprises optimize mobile engagement and improve business processes through the delivery of timely, relevant information that personalizes the mobile user experience, increases customer loyalty and promotes brand loyalty.The company began in 1987 as a GTE business unit called GTE Telecommunications Services Inc.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in the areas of application support, technical customer support, problem management, relational databases, programming languages, software development or products testing and Quality Assurance
* Must be responsible for dealing with International/Domestic Clients
* Should have knowledge of Java, J2EE, UNIX, Oracle Database and SQL
* Must have ability to communicate status updates to project team and management
* Should have ability to work independently as well as Team
* Must have good communication skills
* Must be required as Interpersonal Skills
* Must have exceptional customer service skills and demeanor, along with the innovative ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical clients
* Should have excellent analytical, multitasking, and communication skills (both verbal and written), detail orientation and familiarity with testing and troubleshooting techniques.
* Must have strong troubleshooting and error analysis skills
* Should be focused on design, development, troubleshooting, and analysis of Syniverse products. Analyze and Design
* Must understand the Project domain and architecture.
* Should understand the requirement and design/approach related to the project tasks assigned to the individual.
* Must ramp up / learn the software components of the project including any apis and 3rd party components.
* Should ramp up / Learn on the application deployment environment like hardware, operating system (Linux etc.) and specific application servers.
* Must gain Product functional knowledge to the Unit/Component level
* Should analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
* Should prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
* Should develop and unit test the system as per design and plan.
* Must create/develop and execution of unit test cases.
* Must have adaptation to the various Syniverse tools
* Must perform software testing and creation and maintenance of documentation