|Job Role||Intern Developer|
Synopsys, Inc provides products and offerings that speed up innovation within the global electronics market. As a chief in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ complete, built-in portfolio of approach-stage, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and discipline-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions support handle the important thing challenges designers face comparable to energy and yield management, process-to-silicon verification and time-to-results.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have prior programming/software development experience in Python or C/C++
- Should have experience working with RDBMS and NoSQL
- Must have experience with ORM web frameworks (like Django, Rails, Flask, React/Node/Angular)
- Should have experience with git/mercurial, Amazon/Google cloud, Linux/LAMP stack
- Must have strong algorithms and programming background
- Must design and develop web based workflows and dashboards
- Should build programs and data pipelines using RDBMS, Key-Value stores, and cloud databases
- Must create automation for handling anlaytics workflow including statistical machine learning
- Must create software that is well tested, maintainable, extensible and scales out with large data
- Must have strong fundamentals in Digital electronics.
- Should have HDL Languages coding experience preferably in Verilog/Vera/System Verilog
- Must focus of work would be VLSI design/Verification in one of the following areas related to connectivity protocols: USB/Ethernet/AMBA/MIPI/Memory Controllers.
- Must have architecture exploration of the sub-blocks within one of these IPs to optimize for area, speed and power
- Should have knowledge on VLSI Design & verification of these sub-blocks / exploration of latest features and standards.
- Based on project assigned, the job would involve one or more of the following activities: Verilog/System Verilog/ Vera coding
- Must have good analytical and reasoning skills.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com