|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
Synopsys, Inc provides products and offerings that speed up innovation within the global electronics market. As a chief in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ complete, built-in portfolio of approach-stage, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and discipline-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions support handle the important thing challenges designers face comparable to energy and yield management, process-to-silicon verification and time-to-results.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have strong fundamentals in Digital electronics.
- Should have HDL Languages coding experience preferably in Verilog/Vera/System Verilog
- Must focus of work would be VLSI design/Verification in one of the following areas related to connectivity protocols: USB/Ethernet/AMBA/MIPI/Memory Controllers.
- Must have architecture exploration of the sub-blocks within one of these IPs to optimize for area, speed and power
- Should have knowledge on VLSI Design & verification of these sub-blocks / exploration of latest features and standards.
- Based on project assigned, the job would involve one or more of the following activities: Verilog/System Verilog/ Vera coding
- Must have exposure to UVM methodology, working with EDA tools like Design Compiler for Synthesis, SpyGlass for Lint, VCS for simulation
- Must be proven to be deadline and results driven working in a high paced, independent working environment
- Must have strong English communicator (written and verbal)
- Should write and execute manual test cases and test plans based on product specifications
- Must enhance, maintain and adapt existing automated tests as the product under test evolves
- Must report issues found by the automated tests to the product developers
- Should develop and maintain automated test code written in a combination of Java and other languages
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com