|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
Synopsys, Inc provides products and offerings that speed up innovation within the global electronics market. As a chief in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ complete, built-in portfolio of approach-stage, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and discipline-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions support handle the important thing challenges designers face comparable to energy and yield management, process-to-silicon verification and time-to-results.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must work on a designated project (s) independently and / or with minimum supervision
- Should get trained to perform penetration testing or vulnerability assessment of web, mobile applications, and networks
- Must get trained to perform static source code analysis
- Must research and enhance the solution features, assist with applications / tools
- Should assist the Consultants with developing scripts for automation of process, tools, and frameworks
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have team-oriented skills – Ability to collaborate with project team members, take direction from the project lead and execute tasks consistently
- Should have ability to pick up new skills through self-learning and on the job training.
- Should be able to demonstrate the desire and passion towards working in Info-sec domains
- Must have basic understanding of Networking and Information Security
- Must have strong understanding of core concept in Networking
- Must understanding of java script, HTML and any scripting language like Python, Ruby
- Must have hands on exposure of J2EE/PHP/ASP.NET would be an added advantage
- Must have understanding of OWASP Top 10
- Must have relevant Security Industry certifications (CEH/OSCP) will be an added advantage
- Must have knowledge of Mobile application development
- Based on project assigned, the job would involve one or more of the following activities: Verilog/System Verilog/ Vera coding
- Must have good analytical and reasoning skills.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com