Organization : Synopsys
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Synopsys, Inc provides products and offerings that speed up innovation within the global electronics market. As a chief in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ complete, built-in portfolio of approach-stage, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and discipline-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions support handle the important thing challenges designers face comparable to energy and yield management, process-to-silicon verification and time-to-results. These technological know-how-leading solutions support give Synopsys purchasers a aggressive side in quickly bringing the first-rate merchandise to market even as lowering expenditures and agenda risk.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be highly proficient in using data analytics and any business intelligence tools such as SAS, R, SQL, Tableau, and MS Office products;
* Must be proficient in statistical programming and modeling
* Should have ability to utilize techniques such as multivariate regressions, Bayesian probabilities, clustering algorithms, machine learning, dynamic programming, stochastic-processes, queueing theory, algorithmic knowledge to efficiently research and solve complex problems.
* Must be highly organized, energetic, self-driven, and self-motivated;
* Should have strong written and verbal communication skills (Create your own template)
* Must assist in the planning and execution of IA data analytics projects, including, but not limited to risk assessments, audit execution, and other special projects;
* Must partners with other IA team members to define data analytics objectives across financial, operational, and IT audits;
* Should focuse on developing clear and concise analytical approach to identify financial and operational risks and controls for the business and Internal Audit;
* Must rapidly implement proofs of concepts for new candidate analytic approaches;
* Should assist in driving continuous improvement;
* Must cultivate strong relationships across the organization, particularly within the IT organization.