|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
Synopsys, Inc provides products and offerings that speed up innovation within the global electronics market. As a chief in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ complete, built-in portfolio of approach-stage, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and discipline-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions support handle the important thing challenges designers face comparable to energy and yield management, process-to-silicon verification and time-to-results.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be excellent in C/C++
- Should have knowledge of Data Structures & algorithm
- Must have knowledge of computer architecture
- Must be good to have on knowledge of System C and TLM
- Should be good to have knowledge of Embedded Software
- Must be part of a strong development team in the area of System Level Modeling for Architecture exploration and Software Development.
- Should develop models for architectural components like Processors, Interconnect & Peripheral models or even complete SoC platforms using C/C++/System C.
- These models either may be modeled from scratch or will involve integration of models from third party vendors into our tool environment.
- Should help make customers successful by designing and improving flows of our product, improving software quality and by working closely with customer support
- Should have knowledge on areas like Synthesis, simulation, verification, place and route, design reuse and/or physical design is preferred.
- Should work in environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, a fast pace and an opportunity to impact the way the industry develops new systems and embedded software.
- Must work with highly professional and motivated colleagues who value and support your contribution.
- Synopsys is a dynamic international workplace with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The position carries an attractive compensation and benefits package commensurate with a competitive global company.
- Must be working as part of a highly experienced emulation team, the candidate will be contributing towards improving the quality of Synopsys Synthesis and Emulation tools.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com