Organization : Synopsys
Job Role : Software Intern
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Synopsys, Inc provides products and offerings that speed up innovation within the global electronics market. As a chief in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ complete, built-in portfolio of approach-stage, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and discipline-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions support handle the important thing challenges designers face comparable to energy and yield management, process-to-silicon verification and time-to-results. These technological know-how-leading solutions support give Synopsys purchasers a aggressive side in quickly bringing the first-rate merchandise to market even as lowering expenditures and agenda risk.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have strong Computer Science fundamentals. Demonstrate good knowledge of the course work, e.g. Data Structures, Algorithmic complexity, TCP/IP stack, Operating Systems
* Must have College-level experience in Core Java OR Python is required. Candidate must have done programming projects in one of the above mentioned languages. If they claim to know Java, then they should be able to program using Java collections and threads. Likewise for Python
* Should have knowledge of Linux and Windows environment. Students who have experience with Linux shell scripting experience would be an added advantage
* Must have basic understanding about virtualization and cloud technologies. Knowledge of Tools like VMWare player and Virtual Box would be an added advantage
* Must have working knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle) and SQL queries.
* Must have ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies
* Should provide opportunity to work on the latest industry methodologies like continuous delivery (CD) and cloud deployment.
* Must be working in a collaborative environment, the Software Engineering Intern will work closely with other experienced engineers.
* Responsibilities should include but are not limited to: object-oriented programming, software test automation development, and cloud deployment automation.
* The internship also provides good insight into multiple engineering career paths within the software industry.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.