|Job Role||Technical Intern|
Synopsys, Inc provides products and offerings that speed up innovation within the global electronics market. As a chief in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ complete, built-in portfolio of approach-stage, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and discipline-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions support handle the important thing challenges designers face comparable to energy and yield management, process-to-silicon verification and time-to-results.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have excellent programming skills in C/C++/Java.
- Should have working knowledge of SW Quality and testing.
- Must have working knowledge of GUI application development
- Must involve software application development around Lynx Design System.
- Must require developing test plan and test cases to test Lynx SW components.
- Must have primary knowledge on C++/Qt based GUI software which require interface with TCL interpreter.
- Candidate will get an excellent opportunity to enhance C++/Qt programming skills and create prototype of new product features.
- Should have knowledge on VLSI Design & verification of these sub-blocks / exploration of latest features and standards.
- Based on project assigned, the job would involve one or more of the following activities: Verilog/System Verilog/ Vera coding
- Must have exposure to UVM methodology, working with EDA tools like Design Compiler for Synthesis, SpyGlass for Lint, VCS for simulation
- Must be proven to be deadline and results driven working in a high paced, independent working environment
- Must have strong English communicator (written and verbal)
- Must have good analytical and reasoning skill knowledge
- Must have good problem solving skills
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com