|Job Role||Technical Intern|
Synopsys, Inc provides products and offerings that speed up innovation within the global electronics market. As a chief in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ complete, built-in portfolio of approach-stage, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and discipline-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions support handle the important thing challenges designers face comparable to energy and yield management, process-to-silicon verification and time-to-results.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have knowledge on Web Development & Automation / Scripting.
- Must have scripting Knowledge – PYTHON, Perl and Shell.
- Must have knowledge on Database Querying.
- Must have good Knowledge in UNIX & Windows OS.
- Must have knowledge on Web Based Infrastructure for tracking information captured, during the IP development and release processes.
- Should perform Web Interface for Controller Interoperability Testing (WICIT) – Web Infrastructure to
capture PHY & Controller Interoperability Testing.
- Must be having knowledge on STAR Manager – Web Infrastructure to file STAR’s for Digital IP’s.
- Web Infrastructure to ship Non-GA IP’s.
- Must have knowledge for Marketing & Engineering Team to track IP Road maps.
- Must have knowledge on Web Based Tool for requesting & creating IP Dir Components.
- Must have strong understanding of core concept in Networking
- Must have hands on exposure of J2EE/PHP/ASP.NET would be an added advantage
- Should have understanding of OWASP Top 10
- Must have relevant Security Industry certifications (CEH/OSCP) will be an added advantage
- Should have knowledge of Mobile application development
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have good problem and analytical skills
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com