Organization : Synopsys
Job Role : Technical Intern Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Synopsys, Inc provides products and offerings that speed up innovation within the global electronics market. As a chief in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ complete, built-in portfolio of approach-stage, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and discipline-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions support handle the important thing challenges designers face comparable to energy and yield management, process-to-silicon verification and time-to-results. These technological know-how-leading solutions support give Synopsys purchasers a aggressive side in quickly bringing the first-rate merchandise to market even as lowering expenditures and agenda risk.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have digital design experience in the industry and hands-on experience in emulation/simulation.
* Should have knowledge on areas like Synthesis, simulation, verification, place and route, design reuse and/or physical design is preferred.
* Must have knowledge and experience on Hardware emulation tool or experience in verification technology, testcase creation, simulation using VCS or other simulators, debugging with Verdi/DVE, familiarity with scripting languages is a plus along with good organization and communication skills for interacting with R&D and CAEs teams.
* Must be working as part of a highly experienced emulation team, the candidate will be contributing towards improving the quality of Synopsys Synthesis and Emulation tools.
* Should offer an excellent opportunity to work with an expert team of Synthesis and emulation engineers responsible for qualifying the FPGA synthesis tool from specification development to performing functional and performance tests for validating the Synthesis and Emulation tool.
* Must have great opportunity to work with a wide suite of in-house digital design and verification tools, including VCS, Design Compiler.