Organization : Synopsys
Job Role : Technical Intern
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Synopsys, Inc provides products and offerings that speed up innovation within the global electronics market. As a chief in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ complete, built-in portfolio of approach-stage, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and discipline-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions support handle the important thing challenges designers face comparable to energy and yield management, process-to-silicon verification and time-to-results. These technological know-how-leading solutions support give Synopsys purchasers a aggressive side in quickly bringing the first-rate merchandise to market even as lowering expenditures and agenda risk.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have excellent programming skills in C/C++/Java.
* Must have working knowledge of SW Quality and testing.
* Should have working knowledge of GUI application development.
* Should involve software application development around Lynx Design System.
* Must also requires developing testplan and testcases to test Lynx SW components.
* The applications are primarily C++/Qt based GUI software which require interface with TCL interpreter.
* Candidate will get an excellent opportunity to enhance C++/Qt programming skills and create prototype of new product features.
* Should work in development (implementation & verification) of Verification IP.
* Must be expected to be proficient in programming and software development.
* Should be expected to follow good coding practices.
* Must be given the feature requirement, will work to define functional specification, design specification, implementation & verification of the feature.
* Should have good problem solving and debugging skills.
* Would work in a multi-site environment, with teams across time zones.
* Expected to have good communication skills.