Organization : Synopsys
Job Role : Technical Intern
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Synopsys, Inc provides products and offerings that speed up innovation within the global electronics market. As a chief in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ complete, built-in portfolio of approach-stage, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and discipline-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions support handle the important thing challenges designers face comparable to energy and yield management, process-to-silicon verification and time-to-results. These technological know-how-leading solutions support give Synopsys purchasers a aggressive side in quickly bringing the first-rate merchandise to market even as lowering expenditures and agenda risk.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have strong CMOS fundamentals
* Must have knowledge of CMOS fabrication
* Should have good digital design knowledge
* Must be exposure to basic analog fundamentals
* Should be working tcl/ perl scripting know how
* Must have basic knowledge on how of SRAM, ROM circuits
* Should require a 0+ years of related experience.
* Must have knowledge on tools like Hsim/ Hspice/ Schematic Capture/ Extraction/ Verilog/Unix.
* Should design and develop embedded memory compilers.
* Must learn and apply skills in memory compilers having Transistor level circuit Design.
* Should resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
* Should provide opportunity to work on the latest industry methodologies like continuous delivery (CD) and cloud deployment.
* Must be working in a collaborative environment, the Software Engineering Intern will work closely with other experienced engineers.
* Responsibilities should include but are not limited to: object-oriented programming, software test automation development, and cloud deployment automation.
* The internship also provides good insight into multiple engineering career paths within the software industry.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.