Organization : Tamilnadu Bank
Job Role : Clerks
Location : Tamilnadu
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs. 23,700 – 42,020 PM
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.tmbnet.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 22-02-2017
Selection Process : Written-test,Face-Face Interview
Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Limited (TMB) is a bank headquartered at Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu, India. TMB was founded in 1921 as the Nadar Bank, but changed its name to Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank in November 1962 to widen its appeal beyond the Nadar community. For the financial year 2015-2016, the bank reported a net profit of ₹ 4021 million. The bank currently has 500 full branches throughout India, ten Regional offices and eleven Extension Counters, six central processing centres, one Service Branch, four Currency Chests and 1052 Automated Teller Machines (ATM).The bank has been expanding its footprint all over India.
List Of Vacancies: Clerks
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/Graduate(Arts, Science & Commerce) or Post Graduation from any recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge in Computer Operations.
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 20,100/- to Rs 32,850/- PM
* Should not have age limit not more than for graduates 24 years and post graduates 26 years as on 31-10-2016
* Applicant should essentially know to Speak, Read and Write in Tamil language fluently.
* Graduation from Open University and Correspondence courses are not eligible.
* Online Test
* Personal Interview