Organization : Target
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.target.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The Target Technology Services (TTS) team designs and creates innovative solutions for a variety of applications, platforms and environments. TTS not only gives Target a competitive advantage in the marketplace, but also enhances the guest experience through the smart use of technology in the retail industry.For many years gold was the only workable solution for the semi-reflective layers of DVD discs, until, in the late 1990’s, Han Nee, Target Technology Company’s founder, successfully developed a significantly lower cost solution involving a highly reflective silver alloy material.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills
* Candidate must be able to function as an effective member of a team by modeling teamwork and team effectiveness
* Candidate should have ability to learn new skills and technologies
* Candidate should effectively organize and execute a demanding workload
* Candidate must be able to understands the implication work assignments have on one portion of a project.
* Candidate must be able to gain expertise in development language/platform/infrastructure area.
* Candidate should construct solutions according to detailed specifications using TTS guidelines and with direction from supervisor
* Candidate must develop and execute unit test plans according to TTS testing policy.
* Candidate should prepare the solution documentation.
* Candidate must participate in TSD initiatives, such as inspections and reviews.
* Candidate must be available when on-call to participate in recovery or emergency situations.