Organization : Tata Communications
Job Role : Engineer Trainee
Location : Pune
Qualification : B Tech/BE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 – 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.tatacommunications.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Tata Communications is a USD $3.2 billion (FY13) global communications and enterprise IT service provider that owns and operates the world’s most advanced sub sea cable network, delivering first-class infrastructure, enterprise solutions and partnerships to carriers and businesses worldwide.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate must have enough knowledge within Service Assurance to allow them to apply their knowledge efficiently and work productively with broad instruction.
* Candidate must regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member.
* Candidate must be able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
* Candidate operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Service Assurance.
* Candidate should works under direct supervision.
* Candidate must be able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
* Candidate should actively acquire more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
* Candidate must have skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.