Organization : Tata Communications
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Tata Communications is a USD $3.2 billion (FY13) global communications and enterprise IT service provider that owns and operates the world’s most advanced sub sea cable network, delivering first-class infrastructure, enterprise solutions and partnerships to carriers and businesses worldwide.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to assist in supervisor in development testing.
* Should be able to prepare software development calendar.
* Should be able to prepare reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time etc.
* Should be able to work efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
* Should be able to regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
* Should have operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Software Development.
* Should be able to works under direct supervision.
* Should be able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
* Should actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
* Should has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.