Organization : Tata Communications
Job Role : Customer Service Executive
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.tatacommunications.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Tata Communications is a USD $3.2 billion (FY13) global communications and enterprise IT service provider that owns and operates the world’s most advanced sub sea cable network, delivering first-class infrastructure, enterprise solutions and partnerships to carriers and businesses worldwide.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/M Sc/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be willing to work in night shifts
* Must have prior experience as a full contributing team member, ensuring delivery of quality outcomes.
* Must have operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact to onshore customers.
* Must be able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve
* Should be able to apply broad knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
* Must have excellent verbal / written communication skills
* Must have good writing skills – for documentation, training, processes
* Should have good analytical / problem solving skills
* Must be process Driven and high grasping power
* Must have basic understanding of the systems and applications.
* Should have 75 WPM typing speed.
* Must be handled MSOffice tools like Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
* Must have hands on experience in managing and interacting with international customers verbally and correspondence.
* Should have proven track record of consistent performance, and ability to understand and analyze data.
* Must have knowledge in Escalation/incident handling and management from service assurance perspective till the closure of incident
* Must be initiate and participate in various CSAT activities
* Should have knowledge of TDM /Voip technologies
* Must have Switching , Transmission , IP knowledge
* Should have hands on switch experience preferably Sonus