Organization : Tata Motors
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech((Mechanical & Electrical))
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.tatamotors.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Tata Motors is part of the USD a hundred billion Tata team established by using Jamsetji Tata in 1868. Sustainability and the spirit of ‘giving again to society’ is a core philosophy and good company citizenship is strongly embedded in our DNA. Tata Motors is India’s greatest auto company. We deliver to the patron a validated legacy of inspiration management with appreciate to client-centricity and technological know-how. We’re riding the transformation of the Indian commercial automobile panorama through delivering purchasers leading aspect auto applied sciences, packaged for vigour performances and lowest existence-cycle charges.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical & Electrical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2016 & 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Must be able to collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
* Should be able to perform market analysis and research on competition
* Should assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
* Must be able to prepare promotional presentations
* Should help to organize marketing events.
* Should have basic knowledge on Engines & Transmissions
* Must be familiar with engineering Drawing Layouts
* Should have knowledge on engineering change management process
* Must have knowledge on Global power train development process (GPDP) / GVDP
* Should understand the Engineering Change Request and updating the part actions and Distribution List accordingly
* Must be responsible for Updating and Modifying parts in GPDS
* Should be contacting DREs(Design Responsible Engineer) at GM-North America for any clarification
* Should verify correctness of drawing during release
* Must release math & Drawing in Teamcenter and Production System to maintain drawing/revision level history
* Should be responsible for auditing MPL, cross balance and vehicle milestone reports
* Should investigate and write Change Request for corrections as appropriate when required.
* Must ensure parts are released on time as per schedule and monitor parts for Transmission builds
* Should review and process Build Change Request as requested.
* Must have good presentation skills.
* Must have good communication and inter personnel skills.