Organization : Tata Technologies
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
TATA HAL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED, an Aerospace Engineering Services Company, which enables best in class Engineering and Design Solutions for Aerostructures, Manufacturing Support, MRO & Interiors. We specialize in delivering engineering solutions to the Aerostructures Virtual Value Chain to customers globally, both civil and military, fixed and rotary wing, design to manufacturing support, to existing and Greenfield facilities
* Create/modify parts, assemblies and drawings in compliance with corporate and industry design standards, guidelines, and “best practices”.
* Design of Aerospace sheet metal components with 3D CAD modeling tools (CATIA).
* Drive accountability that designs are accurately represented via models, drawings and Bill of Material.
* Explore and advanced CAD, capabilities within CATIA to improve current processes.
* Modification of parts and assemblies with respect to neighboring groups.
* Creating and maintaining project documentation and bills of materials, project management options and changes, creating 3D models and drawings.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should have good experience in CATIA V5 (Part/ Assembly/Sheet metal/Drafting)
* Should have worked on 2D drafting, 3 D Modeling and have moderate to high proficiency in using the tool demonstrate good drawing reading capabilities.
* Should have strong understanding of mechanical engineering fundamentals.
* Must have basic GD&T knowledge and its application.
* Should have basic aerospace knowledge of aircraft major structures i.e. Fuselage & Wing Structures,etc is must.
* Must have detail oriented and willing to work under aggressive deadlines.
* Should have knowledge of MS Office tool.
* Should have good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.