Organization : TCS
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.tcs.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognized university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge in C, C++, Java, .Net to design or translate a program that meet the client’s requirement.
* Should have knowledge on author (the code/program as per the plan mentioned in the Low Level Design document), processing and testing them so as to meet desired outcomes as required by the technical design / specification.
* Must follow prescribed SDLC and documentation process standards, and adhere to the coding standards as provided by TCS standards or as provided by the client.
* Must be tracking all defects and fix bugs within defined SLAs by consolidating, prioritizing, analyzing defects / bugs and making the necessary code changes.
* Should be inducted as Software Engineer.
* Should be involved in Case Studies, Presentation
* Must have knowledge exposure of software Development
* Should have knowledge on business Analysis
* Should have application Maintenance
* Must have knowledge on quality Assurance
* Should have mobile Application Development
* Must be having system Engineering and Administration
* Should provide production Support
* Must have software Development Methodologies knowledge
* Should have knowledge of product Specialization