|Job Role||Intern Developer|
|No Of Vacancies||20|
|Walk-In Dates||20th August 2018|
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2019 passed outs only can apply
- Must not have any active backlogs
- Must have decent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have good personality and customer handling skills
- Should be proficient in English and Local language (Kannada)
- Must be computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy
- Full time courses only can be considered.
- No calling, No Selling, Completely Operational role
- Must not have more than 2 years of educational gap
- Candidates who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply
- Should be interactive & conversational with ability & persistence to convert sales leads.
- There will be Lead generation targets.
- Should have ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers (Verbal/written).
- Must have good comprehension skills, ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers are facing.
- Should have ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Should be comfortable with Rotational shifts.
- Must have good analytical and reasoning skills.
- Must have good programming and debugging skill knowledge
- TCS National Qualifier Test(English, Quantitative Aptitude & Programming)
- TCS Offer
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com