Organization : TE Connectivity
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.te-connectivity.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
TE Connectivity Ltd, formerly Tyco Electronics Ltd, designs and manufactures connectivity and sensor solutions for a variety of industries including automotive, industrial equipment, data communication systems, aerospace, defense, medical, oil and gas, consumer electronics, energy and sub sea communications. Tyco India, for the final two many years, is committed to advancing safety and security by means of finding progressive methods to avoid wasting lives, reinforce companies and defend folks where they reside and work. Market chief globally in hearth safety and safety options industries, we’ve a comprehensive variety of developed options to suit your requirements. With our diverse and revolutionary product line, figuring out of the neighborhood markets and strong committed team of authorities, we provide end-to-finish customized solutions across sectors, be it Banking & Finance, Healthcare, IT & ITeS, pharmaceuticals, Industrial & Manufacturing, Retail, Warehousing & Logistics, vigor, Oil & fuel, vigor, and so forth.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Should be able to work on system drafting works of fire alarm system using AutoCAD.
* Should have hands on experience in AutoCAD
* Candidate need to understand basic devices and RTL coding.
* Should be good in aptitude, debugging and automation.
* Should be willing to work on EDA tools evaluation, deployment and support along with defining design methodologies.
* Should need to understand SW organization and architecture to guide the team for quality software.
* Must be having a good understanding of verilog and simulation process will be beneficial.
* Should require GET’s for Industrial BU as to continue the culture of Hiring TAGHs.
* These GET’s are required to create an internal Talent Pool.
* Must have basic Mechanical Knowledge
* Should have good Communication Skills
* Must be smart and quick learners
* Should be energetic & enthusiasm to learn
* Should fire in the belly to perform and succeed