Organization : TE Connectivity
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.te-connectivity.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
TE Connectivity Ltd, formerly Tyco Electronics Ltd, designs and manufactures connectivity and sensor solutions for a variety of industries including automotive, industrial equipment, data communication systems, aerospace, defense, medical, oil and gas, consumer electronics, energy and sub sea communications. Tyco India, for the final two many years, is committed to advancing safety and security by means of finding progressive methods to avoid wasting lives, reinforce companies and defend folks where they reside and work. Market chief globally in hearth safety and safety options industries, we’ve a comprehensive variety of developed options to suit your requirements. With our diverse and revolutionary product line, figuring out of the neighborhood markets and strong committed team of authorities, we provide end-to-finish customized solutions across sectors, be it Banking & Finance, Healthcare, IT & ITeS, pharmaceuticals, Industrial & Manufacturing, Retail, Warehousing & Logistics, vigor, Oil & fuel, vigor, and so forth.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have strong fundamental knowledge of Electrical & Electronics.
* Must have basic and advanced power device & power electronics.
* Should have exposure to Product test & validation
* Should knowledge of Development tools like QFD, FMEA, and risk assessment.
* Must have exposure to functioning of various departments and co-ordinate within the organization.
* Must have excellent communications (verbal and written), scheduling, organizational skills, and high enthusiasm.
* Should have ability to work with multicultural and multifunctional teams.
* Should be responsible for Component’s footprint creation and library management.
* Should perform component Datasheet analysis, BOM Preparation, Review, selection of second source of components
* PCB Layout design on ALTIUM
* Creation of design rule and DFM
* Must have generation and review of production file
* Should have good Communication Skills
* Must be smart and quick learners
* Should be energetic & enthusiasm to learn
* Should fire in the belly to perform and succeed