Organization : TE Connectivity
Job Role : Product Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.te-connectivity.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
TE Connectivity Ltd, formerly Tyco Electronics Ltd, designs and manufactures connectivity and sensor solutions for a variety of industries including automotive, industrial equipment, data communication systems, aerospace, defense, medical, oil and gas, consumer electronics, energy and sub sea communications. Tyco India, for the final two many years, is committed to advancing safety and security by means of finding progressive methods to avoid wasting lives, reinforce companies and defend folks where they reside and work. Market chief globally in hearth safety and safety options industries, we’ve a comprehensive variety of developed options to suit your requirements. With our diverse and revolutionary product line, figuring out of the neighborhood markets and strong committed team of authorities, we provide end-to-finish customized solutions across sectors, be it Banking & Finance, Healthcare, IT & ITeS, pharmaceuticals, Industrial & Manufacturing, Retail, Warehousing & Logistics, vigor, Oil & fuel, vigor, and so forth.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must review & Support EMEA team for Engineering Sustaining activities:
* Must prepare, update & review product + customer drawings and 3D Model.
* Should review inspection report and make judgment on deviated dimensions.
* Must co-ordinate Testing & part validation
* Should prepare design concepts, details drawing, product specifications and anchor project till PPAP release.
* Must participate in Design/fmea review with affiliates
* Should support core team leader/members
* Must update project track sheets and time sheets
* Should compile product related documentation
* Should drive for continuous improvements
* Must review VAVE for design requests by product/process/mold optimization.
* Must be able to compile product related documentation
* Must have exposure to various manufacturing processes (including Injection moulding, stamping, plating, die-casting etc.) is preferred
* should have experience with connector type (Electro-mechanical parts) preferred,
* Must have additional know-how on signal integrity and protection methods preferred.
* Must have knowledge on Automotive quality process (fmea, APQP) and testing procedures (LV214, USCAR) preferred
* Must have exposure to functioning of various departments and co-ordinate with them.
* Must be a connector / automotive electro-mechanical devises testing and validation process desired
* Must have good working knowledge on excel and project management tools
* Should have exposure to CAD tools – Creo / ProE,
* Must have good communication, presentation to top management teams and leadership skills
* Should have ability to work within a multicultural and multifunctional teams
* Must have strong aptitude for problem solving and drive to follow-up with team members
* Should have ability to create and sustain best practices