Organization : Tech Mahindra
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.techmahindra.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. We provide services to 649 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovative platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to all our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List. We are part of the USD 16.5 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. Mahindra operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, financial services and vacation ownership.
* Candidates should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidates should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must have knowledge in mainframes like Natural Adabas , COBOL, JCL, DB 2, VSAM, CICS etc.
* Having Knowledge on tools like PANVALET, CA 7, FILE AID, ABEND AID will be an added advantage.
* Must be able to comprehend and solve issues with limited supervision
* Must be able to analyze code and come up with solutions.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should be a self starter and must have positive attitude.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
* Should have good Interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
* Should be able to handle Users and business analysts independently.
* Must be a effective team player & Proactive,& should take complete ownership of tasks allocated, Interested in Challenges
* Must be willing to work in rotational shifts and even on weekends.