|Organization Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Job Role||Support Associate|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Walk-In Dates||10th – 15th September 2018(11 AM – 2 PM)|
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. We provide services to 649 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovative platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to all our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List. We are part of the USD 16.5 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be willing to work in 24*7 shifts
- Should be confident and self-motivated with positive attitude
- Must be confident and self-motivated with positive attitude
- Must have basic knowledge of SQL & UNIX
- Should have basic computer knowledge.
- Must have good verbal / written communication skills
- Should have a decent knowledge on customer service/ Troubleshooting of PCs and Laptops.
- Must be aware of basic technical knowledge in LAN, WAN and handling basic Internet issues.
- Should perform troubleshooting of technical related issues and ensure to resolve the issues or queries over the call.
- Must research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Should be flexible to work in 24*7 environments (US Shift), comfortable to work in night shifts.
- Must have excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions.
- Should be quick learner and self-motivated.
- Must be pleasant, professional and courteous personality.
- Must have excellent Problem Solving and Customer Service Skills
- Should have ability to think creatively and should have positive attitude.
- Must have strong analytical & Interpersonal skills
- Should be aware of basic technical knowledge in LAN, WAN and handling basic Internet issues.
- Must have troubleshooting of technical related issues and ensure to resolve the issues or queries.
- HR Screening Test
- Voice & Accent Round
- Versant Round
- Technical Round
- Online Assessment
Tech Mahindra (SEZ)
Gate No – 2 Survey No. 62/1 A,
Qutubullapur Mandal, Bahadurpally,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500043
Ilyas – 9059413341
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com