Organization : Tech Mahindra
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.techmahindra.com
Apply Mode : Online
Walk-In Date : 13th & 14th October 2017
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. We provide services to 649 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovative platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to all our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List. We are part of the USD 16.5 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. Mahindra operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, financial services and vacation ownership.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have basic knowledge on Service Desk with written and oral communication skills.
* Should have in-depth Technical requirements are needed.
* Candidates to be having experience of International Voice Process background.
* Should respond quickly to all queries and incidents. Manage incidents, including via telephone, Chat & email.
* Must provide documentation, recording & updating incident details in CRM tool.
* Must have good communication, alerting technical staff via assignments and escalating to Resolver group.
* Should support & Classification, making an initial assessment into the nature of the incident, assessing the severity, impact and risk.
* Must be answering queries and resolution of straight forward incidents.
* Must have escalation of unresolved cases to next level application specialist teams.
* Should be monitoring & Tracking, reviewing the progress of an incident and keeping the customer informed.
* Closure, formally closing incidents.
* Should perform initial review and evaluation of the case.
* Must be communicating major IT incidents to affected customers.
* Must be assisting the client with L1 and L1.5 Support activities.
* Should be fluent in English verbal and Nonverbal.
* Must have excellent telephone skills.
* Should be customer focused.
* Must have ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
* Should have ability to adapt to continuously changing procedures and environment.
* Must be a effective team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Tech Mahindra Pvt Ltd,
45-47 KIADB Industrial Area, Building # ITC -4,
Reception 2nd floor, Conference room,
Electronic City Phase-2, Bangalore 560100.