Organization : Tech Mahindra
Job Role : Technical Support Associate
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.techmahindra.com
Apply Mode : Online
Walk-In Date : 19th – 30th September 2017
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. We provide services to 649 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovative platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to all our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List. We are part of the USD 16.5 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. Mahindra operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, financial services and vacation ownership.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have complaint Management skills.
* Should be solving Customer queries.
* Must be using process knowledge in replying to customers.
* Should be maintaining quality standards.
* Fresher & experience can also apply (Experience in Technical support will be considered)
* Should have basic knowledge in ISP (Internet Service Provider)
* Must have knowledge on Internet troubleshooting skills.
* Should be comfortable working in Australian shift (24*7 Shift)
* Should be well-informed about Computer and its Hardware/Networking
* Must have customer-service oriented skills
* Must be effectively meeting the SLA parameters as set.
* Should be managing and updating customer and client database.
* Must be good in English/Hindi/Marathi.
* Should have good Analytical and Interpretation Skills.
* Should have familiarity with Windows Operating System and desktop system.
* Must have good written and verbal communication skills/ multilingual skills.
* Should have keen eye for details.
* JAM Round.
* Voice & Accent Round
* Versant Round
* Technical round.
* Online Test.
Tech Mahindra, Software Development Block -4,
Ground Floor, ODC-1, 602/3, Elcot SEZ,
Old Mahabalipurm Road, Sholinganallur Village,
Chennai- 600119, Landmark- opposite to Cognizant office.