Organization : Tech Mahindra
Job Role : Technical Support Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.techmahindra.com
Apply Mode : Online
Walk-In Date : 8th – 10th February 2018
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. We provide services to 649 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovative platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to all our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List. We are part of the USD 16.5 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. Mahindra operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, financial services and vacation ownership.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be Impeccable in Communication Skills
* Should be flexible to work with 247 shifts
* Must have 2 LPA to 4 LPA (Basis Experience & Last CTC)
* Should have a basic knowledge on customer service/ Trouble shooting of PCs and Laptops
* Should be responsible for providing diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products
* Must diagnosis & resolving of the hardware problems and troubleshooting..
* Must verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
* Should applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
* Must document problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
* Should provide basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
* Should have strong analytical & Interpersonal skills.
* Must have excellent verbal communication skills in English.
* Should have excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions.
* Must have minimum 6 months of Voice Tech Support experience or 12 months of any Voice Calling Experience.
* Should be quick learner and self-motivated.
* HR Round
* Voice & Accent
* Technical Round
Tech Mahindra (SEZ)
Gate No – 2 Survey No. 62/1 A,
Telangana – 500043