Organization : Tech Mahindra
Job Role : Process Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.techmahindra.com
Apply Mode : Online
Walk-In Date : 28th & 29th September 2017
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. We provide services to 649 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovative platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to all our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List. We are part of the USD 16.5 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. Mahindra operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, financial services and vacation ownership.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be responsible for maintaining & validating Master Data in SAP
* Should be effectively communicating with stakeholders
* Should prepare and automate reports on MS excel and MS Access, using SQL & VBA coding.
* Must ensure completeness, data quality, compliance to QA, accuracy and consistency of master data across business systems.
* Should coordinate master data setup and validations with other parties.
* Must report risks and issues to Management (not majority of occasions).
* Should create and maintain master data in SAP according to approved requests, within defined SLAs.
* Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Should have advanced MS Excel with VBA coding and macros, along with MS Access.
* Must have good understanding of SQL.
* Should have excellent analytical skills.
* Should be dynamic with innovative ideas and proactive.
* Must have deep Understanding of Supply Chain management.
* Should have worked on SAP (ECC will be ideal).
* Must have demonstrated ownership of assigned responsibilities.
* Should be confident, autonomous, tenacious attitude Rigorous, disciplined approach to work, good process awareness, adheres to procedures at all times.
* Must be able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress.
* Must have ability to work within challenging environment with tight delivery timelines.
* Should have demonstrated flexibility as needed in work, but not on day-to-day procedure.
* Must have specific knowledge around SAP LSMW is a plus.
Tech Mahindra, SEZ, Tower 1,
Opp to Ananth Technologies,
Beside Oracle, Hi tech City,