Organization : Tech Mahindra
Job Role : System Associate
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.techmahindra.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 9 th – 11 th March 2017 ( 11 AM )
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. We provide services to 649 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovative platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to all our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List. We are part of the USD 16.5 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. Mahindra operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, financial services and vacation ownership.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be able to set competency guidelines which help find individuals who have essential communication skills
* Should have the ability to understand and perform complex processes to enhance customer experience.
* Having minimum six months of work experience in a Non-telecom industry (strict adherence), preferably with
* Must have international experience in an International and Domestic Voice Program.
* Should have good communication skills in English and Hindi & Marathi
* Should have strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
* Must have customer-service oriented skills
* Having neutral accent in communication.
* Must have a pleasant voice.
* Open to flexibility in shift timings, 6 day working etc.
* Must have basic knowledge of computer and its hardware parts.
* Must have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good problem solving skills.
* Should be able to provide inbound/outbound customer care support, addressing queries and issue resolution to pre-paid and post-paid subscribers/customers of a leading Telecom service provider
A Wing, 2nd Floor, Oberoi Gardens,
Near Chandivali Studio, Saki Vihar Road,
Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400072.