Organization : Teradata
Job Role : Support Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
At Teradata, we provide end-to-end solutions and services in data warehousing and big data and analytics that enable you to become a data-driven business…one that’s positioned to increase revenue, improve efficiency, and create the most compelling experience for your customers. You’ve got data. Lots of data. Human-, machine-, business- and interaction-generated data. And more of it becomes available every second of every day. But if you can’t find the customer and business insights within your data, it just remains untapped potential. That’s where we can help.
* Knowledge Management and related activities.
* Validate Knowledge content for accuracy, relevancy, and currency.
* Create and maintain Technical Alerts and other related technical artifacts.
* Create Defect tracking tickets.
* Lead and/or participate on teams focused on creating technical bulletins, procedures and support processes (Change Templates, FRO bulletins, Service bulletins, Support tools.
* Interface into other organizations (internal and external).
* Ability to maneuver cross-organizationally and demonstrate a high-level of professionalism.
* Ability to deliver succinct and concise presentations
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have understanding of logical/physical database concepts
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must have cultural awareness
* Should have strong written/verbal communication skills
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills
* Should have eagerness/aptitude for learning things quickly
* Should have strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
* Must have attention to detail with the ability to multitask
* Should work both independently and as part of a team
* Must have practical Database experience
* Should have experience with SQL and query tuning
* Must have experience in analyzing performance issues on LINUX/UNIX
* Should have experience in Application development
* Must be able to work in various shifts (i.e. after-hours, weekends, and holidays) as needed
* Should be able to provide 7×24 rotating on-call support.