|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
At Teradata, we provide end-to-end solutions and services in data warehousing and big data and analytics that enable you to become a data-driven business…one that’s positioned to increase revenue, improve efficiency, and create the most compelling experience for your customers. You’ve got data. Lots of data. Human-, machine-, business- and interaction-generated data. And more of it becomes available every second of every day. But if you can’t find the customer and business insights within your data, it just remains untapped potential. That’s where we can help.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA form a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must maintain the existing test suites and write new tests for newer features / enhancements to existing features in any of the Teradata database groups (server or client).
- Should perform product integration testing for various TD releases using Jenkins/JMeter/in-house test tools.
- Must have ability to think creatively to find defects
- Must have basic programming knowledge in “C/C++” language.
- Should have exposure to Linux platform.
- Must have advanced scripting knowledge (Perl or Python or Shell Scripting)
- Should have understanding of RDBMS concepts.
- Must have knowledge on SQL
- Must have working knowledge on Cloud platforms, deployment.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skill
- Should have experience in working with Relational Databases (RDBMS) and SQL.
- Should be responsible primarily for the feature testing of DBS Kernel features.
- Must participate in understanding of feature enhancements and creation of test cases and plan as needed.
- Must develop test scripts using Python, Java, C, Shell scripting etc.
- Must execute tests according to approved test plans.
- Must have aptitude for understanding complex software from the functional and technical perspective.
- Software development experience in Linux and AWS Environment.
- Must have ability to learn and adapt to new technology.
- Should have ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com