|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
At Teradata, we provide end-to-end solutions and services in data warehousing and big data and analytics that enable you to become a data-driven business…one that’s positioned to increase revenue, improve efficiency, and create the most compelling experience for your customers. You’ve got data. Lots of data. Human-, machine-, business- and interaction-generated data. And more of it becomes available every second of every day. But if you can’t find the customer and business insights within your data, it just remains untapped potential. That’s where we can help.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have reasonable comprehension and working knowledge around Linux operating system.
- Should have knowledge on linux Internals.
- Must have knowledge on SQL/RDBMS.
- Must have reasonable comprehension around synchronization primitives, data structures and algorithms.
- Should have knowledge on shell scrips, Python.
- Must have knowledge on C++ or Java.
- Must have comprehension around Backups, AWS, databases is an advantage
- Test engineer to work at our prestigious Teradata R&D Labs at Hyderabad to be part of Teradata’s Quality and performance engineering team.
- Should have advance knowledge of Teradata, Linux, UNIX, Windows, mainframe operating systems (VM/MVS, etc.)
- Must have Teradata Database experience
- Should have teradata Certification
- Must have advance knowledge of disk array architecture
- The role provides hardware and software first level technical support within the “Teradata Customers Services” (TCS) department of the Teradata division. This position requires 7 X 24 availability and willingness to work in shifts.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to; software and firmware, application upgrades, system analysis, customer satisfaction, asset management, change control pre-work documentation and individual development for mission critical customer support.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com