Organization : Teradata
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.teradata.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
At Teradata, we provide end-to-end solutions and services in data warehousing and big data and analytics that enable you to become a data-driven business…one that’s positioned to increase revenue, improve efficiency, and create the most compelling experience for your customers. You’ve got data. Lots of data. Human-, machine-, business- and interaction-generated data. And more of it becomes available every second of every day. But if you can’t find the customer and business insights within your data, it just remains untapped potential. That’s where we can help.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
* Should have clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
* Must be using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
* Should have strong oral and written skills.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
* Must have strong facilitation and team skills.
* Must perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer.
* Must have flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
* Must have experience in Host software (MVS, VM etc)
* Should have advance knowledge of Teradata, Linux, UNIX, Windows, mainframe operating systems (VM/MVS, etc.)
* Must have Teradata Database experience
* Should have teradata Certification
* Must have advance knowledge of disk array architecture
* The role provides hardware and software first level technical support within the “Teradata Customers Services” (TCS) department of the Teradata division. This position requires 7 X 24 availability and willingness to work in shifts.
* Responsibilities include but are not limited to; software and firmware, application upgrades, system analysis, customer satisfaction, asset management, change control pre-work documentation and individual development for mission critical customer support.