Organization : Teradata
Job Role : Support Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.teradata.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
At Teradata, we provide end-to-end solutions and services in data warehousing and big data and analytics that enable you to become a data-driven business…one that’s positioned to increase revenue, improve efficiency, and create the most compelling experience for your customers. You’ve got data. Lots of data. Human-, machine-, business- and interaction-generated data. And more of it becomes available every second of every day. But if you can’t find the customer and business insights within your data, it just remains untapped potential. That’s where we can help.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have practical knowledge in installation and upgrade processes
* Should have cultural awareness
* The ideal candidate is an acknowledged Teradata expert with strong interpersonal and communications skills, excellent analytical skills, ability to plan and organize.
* Must have experience in Teradata Viewpoint, Data mover, TPT and Load utilities
* Should have experience with Teradata database
* Must have working experience of SUSE LINUX operating systems
* Should have closed Loop/Corrective Action experience
* Must have experience with application programming
* Should have association with a development environment
* Should have SQL experience.
* As a product Support Engineers are key members of an expert team of support analysts, focused on delivering a myriad of deep-level technical support related assignments to both internal and external audiences.
* Candidate will have a deep understanding of the Teradata database and its associated tools and platforms along with the ability to clearly articulate support decisions and findings.
* Candidate should be highly motivated, creative, support analyst who is ready to contribute to Teradata’s success.