Organization : Teradata
Job Role : Technical Support Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.teradata.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
At Teradata, we provide end-to-end solutions and services in data warehousing and big data and analytics that enable you to become a data-driven business…one that’s positioned to increase revenue, improve efficiency, and create the most compelling experience for your customers. You’ve got data. Lots of data. Human-, machine-, business- and interaction-generated data. And more of it becomes available every second of every day. But if you can’t find the customer and business insights within your data, it just remains untapped potential. That’s where we can help.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
* Should have clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
* Must be using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
* Should have strong oral, written and call handling skills.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
* Should have excellent customer service and satisfaction skills.
* Must have strong facilitation and team skills.
* Should perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
* Must have flexibility to work in 24×7 rotational shifts.
* Must have experience in Host software (MVS, VM etc)
* Should have advance knowledge of Teradata, Linux, UNIX, Windows, mainframe operating systems (VM/MVS, etc.)
* Must have teradata Database experience
* Having teradata Certification will be an added advantage.
* Must have advance knowledge of disk array architecture
* Should provide the incident management along with technical/functional knowledge necessary to resolve customer’s (both internal and external) problems.
* Must work directly with the customer, on-site Customer Engineers and the Teradata Global Support Center Engineers to understand the problem, capture appropriate failure information and search knowledge for complex known solutions using available systems, tools, and resources to resolve the customer’s problems.
* Should perform troubleshooting activities, escalate problems to the appropriate party(s), and assist in communicating the solution to the customer.
* Must develop and maintain a working knowledge of current hardware, software, firmware, processes, and tools.