|Job Role||Test Engineer|
At Teradata, we provide end-to-end solutions and services in data warehousing and big data and analytics that enable you to become a data-driven business…one that’s positioned to increase revenue, improve efficiency, and create the most compelling experience for your customers. You’ve got data. Lots of data. Human-, machine-, business- and interaction-generated data. And more of it becomes available every second of every day. But if you can’t find the customer and business insights within your data, it just remains untapped potential. That’s where we can help.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have testing and/or Quality Assurance experience is a strong plus.
- Should have strong C programming skills. Knowledge of DS & Python/Perl/Shell Scripting desirable.
- Should be comfortable with SQL(ANSI/Database specific)
- Must have ability to work with a Project Lead, Senior Developers, and Support Associates required.
- Must be having teradata knowledge a plus.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be responsible for development of new test cases(SQL), and performance tests focusing on the Teradata Query Optimizer.
- Should participate as part of a team to develop new testing methodologies to improve Optimizer quality and robustness and analyze the effectivity of the TD cost based optimizer.
- This is not a traditional testing team and is considered part of the Optimizer Group which sometimes involve development assignments in the Optimizer area.
- Must have some development of additional testing tools may be required at times.
- Should be monitoring of Optimizer problem areas and incorporation of results into the testing methodology is expected.
- Must be working in implementing the frameworks for CI/CD pipelines and scripts in Python or applicable scripting languages.
- Should occasionally required to fix issues in the database code.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com