|Job Role||Software Engineer|
At Teradata, we provide end-to-end solutions and services in data warehousing and big data and analytics that enable you to become a data-driven business…one that’s positioned to increase revenue, improve efficiency, and create the most compelling experience for your customers. You’ve got data. Lots of data. Human-, machine-, business- and interaction-generated data. And more of it becomes available every second of every day. But if you can’t find the customer and business insights within your data, it just remains untapped potential. That’s where we can help.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have development experience in C/C++.
- Must have ability to understand complex database features
- Should have strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Must have ability to work with a Project Lead, Senior Developers, and Support Associates required.
- Must have experience in working with Relational Databases (RDBMS) and SQL.
- Should have experience with GDB, Rational ClearCase is a plus.
- Must have excellent problem solving and strong debugging skills
- Must be responsible for the development of new features in the complex area of the Teradata Database.
- Should have ability to understand existing features and code which needs strong ‘C/C++’ skills and understanding.
- Must have excellent analytic abilities with an extensive background understanding of Database internals, SQL grammar, data structures and OS internals.
- Must be involved in fixing bugs in the Teradata Database code initially to gain an understanding of the different areas.
- Must have experience in working in UNIX / Linux environments is highly desirable.
- Must have aptitude for understanding complex software from the functional and technical perspective.
- Software development experience in Linux and AWS Environment.
- Must have ability to learn and adapt to new technology.
- Should have ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com