|Job Role||Software Engineer|
At Teradata, we provide end-to-end solutions and services in data warehousing and big data and analytics that enable you to become a data-driven business…one that’s positioned to increase revenue, improve efficiency, and create the most compelling experience for your customers. You’ve got data. Lots of data. Human-, machine-, business- and interaction-generated data. And more of it becomes available every second of every day. But if you can’t find the customer and business insights within your data, it just remains untapped potential. That’s where we can help.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA form a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Should be performing feature testing for the Teradata Database Kernel team including understanding the feature specifications early in the development cycle to create test cases as per then test plan in agile environment.
- Must have additional responsibility will include isolating and trouble shooting the problems, providing assistance to the developers in resolving problems related to the Database Kernel features in general.
- Must be expected to work closely with feature PO and scrum team.
- Should have programming skills in C, Java, Shell and Python are required.
- Must be having SQL knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Candidate will also be able to write Feature / Unit Test cases and automation scripts
- Must have ability to understand product features and functionalities from design documents and wherever necessary analyzing certain code modules, execute testing according to test plan and document results with some supervision.
- Must have experience in working in Unix/Linux and Windows environments.
- Should have experience in working with Relational Databases (RDBMS) and SQL.
- Should be responsible primarily for the feature testing of DBS Kernel features.
- Must participate in understanding of feature enhancements and creation of test cases and plan as needed.
- Must develop test scripts using Python, Java, C, Shell scripting etc.
- Must execute tests according to approved test plans.
- Must have aptitude for understanding complex software from the functional and technical perspective.
- Software development experience in Linux and AWS Environment.
- Must have ability to learn and adapt to new technology.
- Should have ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision.
- Must have experience in writing software that employs a relational database API.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must have knowledge on Teradata database.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com