Organization : Teradata
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.teradata.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
At Teradata, we provide end-to-end solutions and services in data warehousing and big data and analytics that enable you to become a data-driven business…one that’s positioned to increase revenue, improve efficiency, and create the most compelling experience for your customers. You’ve got data. Lots of data. Human-, machine-, business- and interaction-generated data. And more of it becomes available every second of every day. But if you can’t find the customer and business insights within your data, it just remains untapped potential. That’s where we can help.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should work with MDM-based Java application engineers on the design, prototype, development and support of all elements of business applications.
* Must create specifications in support of design, and development
* Should provide GUI and user interaction test design, develop and execute tests (document, test).
* Must have planning and scoping of analytical development activitie
* Must work with MDM development team to create Workflows, GUI and user interaction/experience standards and templates (i.e. presentation framework) for Teradata MDM-based applications.
* Must be utilizing software tools, including Integrated Development Environments (Eclipse), JUnit, Ant, etc., to design and implement software solutions.
* Must have XML proficiency is a must.
* Should have knowledge and experience with user design methodologies and considerations required.
* Must have experience with design tools to construct Use Cases and UML elements, web design and GUI design (examples required, such as URL’s, etc.).
* Must have business application development experience preferred.
* Must have knowledge and experience with database concepts and SQL desired.